Sunday, March 10, 2013

Thanking Saturated Canary

I'm a true neophyte when it comes to digital images.  Having said that, I am still muddling my way through using them, really, just downloading them.  Since I use Chrome Google, I was not having any luck with downloading a PNG file.  Krista Smith of Saturated Canary emailed me with the cure to my problem.  Switching browsers did let me download her lovely images properly.  I'll have to keep this in mind for the future.  She also emailed Tammypie to me.  Isn't she the sweetest?  I had to immediately color her.  She just looked perfect for a tag.  With school in and a little gal in your life, be she granddaughter or daughter, you can give her something sweet to go along with this tag.

I couldn't resist coloring one of the other images that I could now download onto my computer correctly.  So here on her debut on my blog is Caligirl or California Gal, as I call her.  She is the sweetest California girl, ever.  With that said, I'm entering her into the Saturated Canary's challenge blog, the theme being Good vsEvil.  Those innocent eyes could only be used for good.

Don't you just adore her?  I think she looks fresh off the beach and has that fresh wide-eyed look of adventure and fun.  Both images are colored with Copic markers.

I hope you visit Saturated Canary for a fun sample of wonderful images.  

Happy Sunday. 


3 comments:

Cathy A said...

These would be fabulous for teens, such wonderful colouring Arlene

Dawn T said...

I love the Saturated Canary images too Arlene. These two are beautifully coloured.

Bev said...

These are fab! Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary Challenge this week x