Friday, May 3, 2013


Visit Die Cut Divas' blog to read up on why I created this folder.  Now I have a great cover for my folder where I will keep my digital images and ideas for the Month of May.  You may win 7 free digis - visit Die Cut Divas' to find out how.


When I'm feelin' down or overwhelmed, I don't have to go far to relieve that stress!  I can be grumpy and grouchy... as you can tell, some of Stella is colored.  But I can also have my happy moments and the darlin' friends are hanging out together with some color in their cheeks.

Be inventive, Be creative, Be YOU!  Visit Bugaboo!

(Did you really think I'd give the May schedule away?)  Have fun coloring, cutting, poking, tweezing (tweezing - handling  or extracting with tweezers),  and embossing and die-cutting, you wonderful DIVAS, you!

I think I'm looking like Stella there at her desk.  I do need to let my hair grow longer so we can be a matched pair.  

No comments: