Thursday, June 27, 2013

Remember Wednesday and Friday? Yeah, Me Either


I was in the groove last week with one design, Jar in the middle of a Spellbinders Labels 18 die-cut with some sort of embellishment.  Quite simple, but nice.

This time, I thought of honey as a color.  I thought HEARTS and the card was made.   This card is winding its way to someone right now.  I love the matching set of dies from Lawn Fawn, perfect for the Summertime Charm stamp set.  
Now are you wondering how I put a jar inside of the jar?  Not hard to do if you have some Lawn Fawn paper too.  This two-sided paper has jars of all sizes and colors and don't you love the background too?  


Close-up 

Now Wednesday and Friday runners-up.... 


     

I

     













I hope you liked seeing how you can use the same design over and over again and still have a unique result.  Be sure to head on over to Die Cut Divas to join in on the Guys and Boys challenge.  It's open through June 30, 2013, Pacific time.

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

fabulous Arlene Great cards.