Monday, June 10, 2013

“so tell me, what is it that you intend to do with your one wild and precious life?”

I just finished reading this quote on the Hero Arts Blog and loved it so much, I had to post it and think about it on my blog.  The three tags by Lisa Spangler are terrific as is the quote she used.  But the quote itself is wild and precious.  

Lisa, you're right, it really does make one "stop and think".  BE wildly expressive!  BE exuberant! BE WHO YOU ARE inside on the OUTSIDE!  

Sometimes I am excited and bright on the inside and sometimes there's that person who needs some space.  I have two cards that are me - the expressively bright person who thinks bees adorning clothing is fun and then the one who, in the midst of the hectic bustle of work, needs to keep calm and MOVE ON!
My BRIGHT DAY!

 Recipe:
Lawn Fawn - Summertime Charm - bees & sentiment
Dreamweavers Die cut
Tissue Box - apron 
Cuttlebug
Glass gems colored with Copic R29 - Lipstick Red

My "Stop and Think" Day!

Recipe:
Hero Arts Heyday Thoughts 3305054- balloons & sentiment
Hero Arts die-cuts
Hero Arts Travel AC031 - cars
Hero Arts Zig Zag CG422

On my bright inside, everyone brightens my day and I"m flowers and sunshine and bright colors.  When I'm Keeping Calm with the bustle of town and work, I still have to have some color in my life. 

Lawn Fawn is our Die Cut Divas sponsor for the month of June 2013, so please visit Die Cut Divas challenge blog to enter the Guys or Boys challenge as well as our great sponsor, Lawn Fawn.  I enjoyed making my bright day card with Lawn Fawn stamps.  Hannah has something popping up on the Die Cut Divas' blog today.... check it out!

Hero Arts was our Die Cut Divas sponsor in March and I had as much fun creating my STOP and THINK card as my Bright Day card.   Have a great week!


1 comment:

Dawn T said...

Great card and tag Arlene. Awesome post