Monday, June 17, 2013

Thanks a bunch!

I guess I have the strangest colored mail boxes ever, maybe not ever, but they certainly are NOT blue.  I'll try for blue in the future, but right now, it's been in the mud and it's not going to get cleaned anytime soon!  It looks somewhat official, but still distressed.  Well, the card is distressed, so what else could you think?  However, those bight clean envelopes perk up the whole thing.

My card:

 Close-up

This definitely feels like a card for a guy to me. Since Die Cut Divas is having a blog challenge for guys and boys, you may feel the want, the need, the powerful pull to enter here!... but hold on, it's guest designer week at Die Cut Divas too!   If I had some extra envelopes, I'd lead a trail to Hannah, here!






3 comments:

Dawn T said...

superb Arlene. Your card is great.

Lysa said...

What a fun card Arlene! Thanks for the heads up on the die-cut divas challenge :)

Stamping With Bibiana said...

love that mail box and the letters flying..
bibiana