Wednesday, July 17, 2013



Friday Freebies - time to make them yours

This little girl is still free.  She will be replaced (I'll miss you, dear) on Friday, July 19th with an equally charming image.  I hope you enjoy using the dear.  I did.  I made one with flowers as an example of the freebies at Bugaboo on the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog and an extra one to have on hand.  See how different the image looks, depending on the backgrounds you use.

Can you tell my pearl slid off my exacto knife and left a trail of red?  Now there's a line on the left side of her hat as well as the right.


2 comments:

sheila said...

These are just too, too cute Arlene! I love what you have done with this image. She is a cutie.

Barb Ghig said...

I just checked out all of the cards you created with your Bugaboo stamps...Amazing!