Monday, July 22, 2013

Sometimes you just HAVE TO COLOR!  I had to color these Bugaboo images because they are so cute.  That little flower guy is so cute and he or she was a Friday freebie.

Then I just loved the vase of flowers.  I hand wrote the note and they didn't turn out half bad.  I think cups of flowers are so much fun.  I would love to receive a little flower cup arrangement.  And that beach girl, I think she is just so ready to go out and play in the sand at the beach.   Just sharing.  Copic markers are always so much fun to use.
Now, however, I want you to see what Dawn has for you at Die Cut Divas.   You can find these Bugaboo images for 50% off this whole month of July, 2013.  Come have some fun and color too.

5 comments:

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous colouring Arlene. Can't wait to see them made into cards.

Pajalu said...

Arlene I love your colouring as well. I bet you make some beautiful creations with these xoxoxo

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Arlene! These are darling! I especially like the ones of the flowers in the jars! So summertime fresh! ♥

joy said...

Great images for coloring and your coloring is beautifully done, Arlene!

alexandra s.m. said...

adorable images Arlene!
TFS~