Saturday, November 16, 2013

A Dreamweaver Christmas

I learned a new technique at my LSS with Dreamweaver Stencils.  The panel with the almost glowing background is black canvas.  I was able to play with Pan Pastels and created this patch of windy sky or whatever you want to call it by using Platinum first and then applying the other colors over it.  They stand out better.  I was looking for easy and love the way the gold paste stands out against my background.

Dreamweaver has a special going on now too - see the specials here!

I have got to buy some black canvas.  Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Arlene, this is flat out GORGEOUS! the background is beautiful and your embossing is perfection. I am pinning this one.

Dawn T said...

Stunning Arlene. Love the way the gold really pops on this one.

Stamping With Bibiana said...

wow, love new techniques and I love my panpastels, I will be getting too black canvas, TFS
bibiana