Monday, November 11, 2013

November Swings...

November swings with Crafty Sentiments Designs.  

How does November swing for me?  I have a little gal on a swing, that's how!  She's awfully sweet and even in December, she can swing here in California.

I thought she looked so sweet sitting on the swing and had to make a window for you to view her swinging to her heart's content. (Spellbinders Nestabilities Arched Windows One)  I colored her with Distress Markers on cold press water color paper.  She really is adorable.  I took white gel pen and made some white dots on her dress fringe and smudged some on the flowers.  She'll be going out to wish someone a sweet and happy Christmas.

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

super cute Arlene. I've used her too for a card that Paula is going to post with an interview with me!