Saturday, October 11, 2014

Scramble over at Hero Arts quickcard 95

Join the scramble at Hero Arts at 11:00 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, Saturday, October 11, 2014.  The scramble will last TWENTY Four (24) hours, but you have to adhere to the 90 minute rules.  I know you'll all be honest, so when you can put in the time, start your clock and check it for 90 minutes, including time to upload.  This way, if you have trouble uploading, it's ok.

I see so many Autumn cards all over, so I thought we'd do a changing seasons card.  You can do spring or autumn.  This is my sample for an Autumn card.   Lots of room to write and lots of orange and brown.with a bit of green thrown in for good luck.


Here's a sample of my SPRING card 
Lots of green with a bit orange thrown in.

Visit Hero Arts for the 90 minute scramble - 24 hours to do 90 minutes!  Read my post on Hero Arts Flickr group.


2 comments:

Dawn T said...

gorgeous cards Arlene. Really love your spring greens.

Greta said...

What a creative idea to have the scramble go 24 hrs! Sorry I missed it--love your sample cards, Arlene!