Saturday, November 15, 2014

Took a Class,Made a Village



Aren't these cute?  I took a class and had some fun making a holiday village.  I think the trees are a nice touch.  We even went so far as to sparkle the trees!  Don't you like the finishing touch of putting a bell into the top window on the left, like a belfry?  I love the papers and all the wonderful embellishments.

I'm entering this in A2Z Scrapbooking Supplies challenge which is anything goes!

 We used a brown paper tape that seemed more heavy duty than just tape.

I really like this, such a happy pattern and village.
Tim Holtz Artful Dwellings (Sizzix)  And yes, you can turn them upside down and make a banner.  Take a look - Tim Holtz Artful Dwellings

6 comments:

Dawn T said...

what a great class Arlene. Simply delightful

Cindy C. said...

Sounds like a very fun class, the village is co cute!!

Peanut said...

Hi Arlene. I'm sending you my CCC Nov card. Can you please email me your address. Many thanks. And oh... the village is too darn cute! Love it.
hugs, Asha

creative lady said...

Wow, beautiful card/village. What a clever idea and you can turn it around to make a banner. I have to get this! Thanks for playing along with a2z Scrapbooking.

Monika Reeck said...

ooh you are so creative Arlene...cute Village and so much detail on each...lovely and beautifully done Arlene...hugs, Monika

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at a2z Scrapbooking Challenge Blog!