Friday, December 26, 2014

A Penguin Holly Jolly Tag

Gift card Tag made for one of my sons.  There's always something that needs a gift card, movies, restaurants, massage, department store, game store or hobby store.  This card will be for one of my sons, as I always get something that seems to require a gift card.


Final measurements are 6 1/4 inches Long and 3 1/2 inches wide.  I cut this about 10 1/2 inches long. I took the bottom piece and cut it with a one of the dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs Agatha Edges. I thought a landscape of trees should give some depth to the card and the penguin would look cute sitting in front of a rolling hill.  I chose a cute sentiment from Hero Arts Holly Jolly set.  I think it fits the feel of the card.  Hope you're not running to catch up on your card making.  I seem to be always making holiday cards.  Since they are so much fun to make, YAY for cards.


Close-up of Chilly the Penguin

Elizabeth Craft Designs Chilly The Penguin
Elizabeth Craft Designs Dies - Tag 1
 Elizabeth Craft Designs Agatha Edges
Memory Box Evergreen Landscape

Be sure to visit Die Cut Divas for the monthly challenge.

No comments: