Friday, January 30, 2015

Maybe Just a Little Overboard

Hello there.  

I decided to use a larger card base to fit all the things I wanted to put on the inside.  The card front is simple with the suede hills, Shimmer Sheetz Eiffel Tower and a stamped "Hello."   Such a simple outside doesn't prepare you for the startling array of die-cuts on the inside.

Hero Arts Hello Flowers (CL774)  HELLO
Elizabeth Craft Designs Beach Edges - brand new
Elizabeth Craft Designs Eiffel Tower Pop Stand - brand new
Elizabeth Craft Designs Bronze Metallic Shimmer Sheetz - Eiffel Tower

 The hat is sitting on the bench corner.  

Close-up of the Eiffel Tower

Elizabeth Craft Designs All Seasons Tree
 Elizabeth Craft Designs Garden Bench
 Elizabeth Craft DesignsEiffel Tower Pop Stand - brand new
  Elizabeth Craft Designs Bronze Metallic Shimmer Sheetz - Eiffel Tower & Hat
Elizabeth Craft Designs Peel-Off Stickers Rainy Day (boots & flower)
Spellbinders Oval Circle
Hero Arts Hello Flowers (live thankfully)

I hope you enjoyed an Elizabeth Craft Design card and all the dies I used.

2 comments:

Pajalu said...

Hi Arlene,

What a great card. I love all that you have done on this card. I think it's amazing.

Cindy C. said...

Good thing you warned me, but I still gasped when I saw the photo of the inside! Wow what fun! It's fantastic!!!!