Sunday, February 1, 2015

NEW CHALLENGE AT DIE CUT DIVAS


Die Cut Divas has a new challenge for February and it's all about
WORDS, QUOTES & SENTIMENTS

Of course, you have to use your cutting and or embossing machine too. I finally used my Silhouette Cameo and I'm looking forward to having more fun and putting it to fantastic use.

Here is my sample for February 1st.  

I used Distress Paint, Ripe Persimmon to color the moon and I love the bright color.  Using the black paper in back of the moon gives a silhouette effect as the moon sits over the background.  


Kitty Collection Cut File from QuietFire
QuietFire Twirl & Enjoy set of three stamps
from Arlene at A Bit of This and That

Be sure to visit Die Cut Divas for the challenge.


3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

what an interesting design!! Well done Arlene!!!

Pajalu said...

Hi Arlene,

Love this card. I think that kitty is so cute & the colours look fantastic together. Hugs to you

Greta said...

What a great card, Arlene! Congrats on winning the prize at the CCC!