Tuesday, May 12, 2015

A Little Bit of Everything

Cleaning my desk brought up a die-cut I had cut, but never used.  I figured it was an orange perched on the glass, so I found orange paper to insert into the holes in the orange piece to inlay it.  A piece of paper needed a place and it found its way to a rectangle panel..  The rest fell into place from left-overs.  The strawberry is a Hero Arts stamped and colored berry.  I needed a little more orange, so found a die to say "hello".

This was fun putting together.  It could be an invitation to have a party, celebrate anything or really, just to say HELLO.


Close-up

Hope you like the card.  For some reason, this appeals to me.  Now, no slipping on orange peels.
Arlene

2 comments:

Stamping With Bibiana said...

it looks very nice. great card
bibiana

Dawn T said...

Very prettily put together Arlene.