Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Land of Sunshine

I had just finished this card when I checked my emails and saw that a2z Scrapbooking was having a design team call.  YEAH!

Until fairly recently, I had no idea a2z Scrapbooking sold Hero Arts stamps.  When I visited a couple of Hero Arts enthusiasts' blogs, I wondered what this a2z Scrapbooking was all about.  I thought the name was catchy..  When I visited the website I was "in love" of course.

My oldest Hero Arts stamp is from 1995 and my latest is from last week.  Yes, I do indulge and encourage others to get personal and confidential with Hero Arts products.  A stamp or ink is not far away from my hand.

You can find me on Facebook and Pinterest as Arlene Pagent McClung and definitely part of the first group of people to hang out at the Flickr Hero Arts group as Clarian's Hawk * Arlene.  I do most of the communication with the Die Cut Divas' sponsors from initial contact to followups and re-bookings.  I am grateful for the Design team in helping with sponsors and keeping up to date on their postings.  What's even better is that I also get to create and have fun too.

I would definitely love to be an a2Z scrapbooking DT.  It would keep me more involved with creating and producing cards or projects made with some of my favorite stamps and products

I am giving this card to a friend at work who needs some sunshine in his life.  He commented to a fellow co-worker that he hoped his wife lived to see their granddaughter graduate high school in two years.  I think a little sunshine will help.


Close-up

Hero Arts clear stamp set "A Little" CL758
Hero Arts die cut that must not be in use anymore
Hero Arts inks Red Royal and Soft Cantaloupe
Impression Obsession dies "Birch Trees"
Vellum

Put more sunshine in your life and in someone else's life too.


3 comments:

Dawn T said...

Good luck Arlene It's an awesome card.

Bodyshopping Victim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monica Maier said...

Good luck Arlene!