Friday, July 3, 2015

Whiskers the Cat - So Stinkin' Cute

A Dies R Us kind of month.  Check out the Die Cut Divas for the July Challenge.

I know the colors are mostly browns, but I think the bold touch of lime green brings it into summer. scenery.  I toned down the lime green with the metallic decor (would you believe it DID tone it down).  Why?  Because the lime green isn't sticking out there like a sore thumb.  I really didn't realize how bright that green was until I photographed it.

Close-up of Whiskers I loved using patterned paper on this cut cat.  I fell in love with him when I first saw him.  Easy to choose colors and the fact that you can turn those eyes any way you wish could lead to some hilarious cards.  Using that metal decor was just perfect for a tag on the collar.

Spellbinders Nestabilities - Big Scalloped Squares - not sure which set I'm using as I took my dies and put them on a magnetic sheet on the wall.  Either This or This
Hero Arts Zig Zag background
Elizabeth Craft Designs Whiskers the Cat
Elizabeth Craft Designs Beach Edges
Elizabeth Craft Designs Best Wishes (724)
Hero Arts Metallic Decor

No comments: