Friday, September 25, 2015

Witching Time



BUGABOO AND ONE HAPPY CUT  
Sponsors for Die Cut Divas

I played with this cute witch and couldn't resist adding this wonderful feather I received in a card trade.  Yes, I did color it this atrocious loud orange color.  I couldn't help it, don't blame her.

This little card is an example for the Die Cut Divas here.


Inside of card - I thought a feather was perfect for the inside.

Bugaboo Fancy SB Witch  (one of the Sun Bonnet images)
Copic markers (I used the T series of gray for the dress and hat)
One Happy Cut - Spellbinders Nestabilities Big Scalloped Squares SM
Die-namics Stitched square STAX
Copic Markers

Using those colors of purple, green and orange are straight from the color wheel.  Oh my gosh.

COLOR WHEEL - TRIAD Violet (Purple), Orange and Green

Check out the wheel below and you can see a simple wheel showing triads.  Red, Yellow and Blue represent a triad.  So even though I simply chose purple as a color to surround my witch, it actually had some color theory behind it, painters' color theory.



Image result for color wheel

No comments: