Saturday, February 20, 2016

Mask This

I used a die-cut to mask off the white space on the front of my card.  Sponging the card front with Distress Inks, Ground Espresso first, followed by Carved Pumpkin with a sponging of Broken China on top created this eye-catching frame.  I stamped a sentiment and now I have a birthday card for my son.


I took the die-cut I used to cover the front of the card and moved it to the inside where I think it's a surprise for the recipient.
 

Supplies:
  • Hero Arts Enjoy Today clear set CL759 (front of card)
  • Hero Arts Happy Birthday to You wood stamp F6068 (stamp on die-cut)
  • Elizabeth Craft Designs Katie Label Accordion Card die
  • Ground Espresso, Carved Pumpkin and Broken China
  • Cuttlebug
You can check out this example for a2z Scrapbooking here.

You can use code Arlene15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping).  Don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!
Hope you’ll join in our January Challenge of Fireworks  with your Hero Arts stamps, dies and stencils. And, if you need some new supplies, don’t forget to shop at a2z Scrapbooking..  Happy Holidays to you and yours from Arlene at A Bit of This and That.
Don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!
Arlene

1 comment:

Greta said...

Creative & wonderful, Arlene!