Thursday, March 31, 2016

For the Guys

Just for the guys.  

March makes us look forward to warmer weather in the Northern Hemisphere, think about camping, fishing, hiking, biking, doing all those out-of-doors kinds of things.  I don't have any family that's into fishing, but they like to be out of doors, swimming or playing soccer.  Yes, my grown sons still pass the ball around and swim.  That's what they get for growing up in California, I guess.

Here's my sample card for Morgan's ArtWorld. here.


I put together a sheet of scraps on the diagonal and chose one part that was a neutral pattern, colored my image, die-cut the image and a matte plus used some die-cut gears to give it some fun elements. The gold foil clock gears are left-over Christmas wrapping paper glued to copy paper.

Supplies:
Morgan's ArtWorld sports 9
Die-namics Stitched Rec STAX
Elizabeth Craft Designs Clock and Gears
Cuttlebug

1 comment:

Cindy C. said...

Nicely done Arlene!