Sunday, April 24, 2016

Lot of Tags

Lots of Tags for you and me.

I made some tags last weekend, but I needed some more and thought I'd go through my entire scrap pile and put it into some kind of order.  To do that, I needed to (yes, needed) make more tags.  I really fell in love with the non-traditional tags I made last weekend and went wild this weekend.  I made 30 and then stopped counting.  Somehow the tags just seem perfect.  I threw paper away and kept a lot.  Here are the results of my labor.

Overall view of tags.  I picked out about 20 of the more unique tags to display below.

 A few more close-ups

And still more close-ups

Don't you just love the Snow-man?  This paper was from a 12"X12" paper
 

Here are the rest of the tags.

You can use code Arlene15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping).  Don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!

Hope you’ll join in our April Challenge of Watercoloring with your Hero Arts stamps, dies and stencils. And, if you need some new supplies, don’t forget to shop at a2z Scrapbooking.. 

Don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotion

1 comment:

wienerhoneymooners said...

You are right!!!! A whole LOTTA tags!! You could literally make a wreath with them!!! Totally AWESOME!!!!!!