Saturday, June 11, 2016

It's a Hero Arts Scramble Day

I finally get to play on a scramble again.  Gads, I hate it when I have to miss or forget to check for time.  All those horrible things that get in the way of a 90 day scramble with the Hero Arts Flickr group.

I went for quick and dirty, as they say.  LOL.  Distress all the way with a bit of Copic marker detail.
The theme was summer..  I had the idea to pair my new San Francisco stamp with an oldie but goodie, Big Post Card.  Wouldn't this be a great post card to send to friends at home while visiting San Francisco during the summer?


The paper was very glossy and I thought I'd use the left over paper to create my card.  The distress inks just slid over the paper in mostly smooth and easy swipes of the sponges.

I am adding my card to Virginia's View Challenge (SUMMER CHALLENGE)  It's all about color.

You can purchase your Hero Arts products through 
a2z Scrapbooking.   Just use code Arlene15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping).

 If you don't see a Hero Arts item you want, please click on the 
"Request Custom Order on the a2z Scrapbooking site.

Supplies: 
Hero Arts Post Card Stamp - I think it's retired
Distress Inks Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Abandoned Coral,peeled paint, and Forest Moss
Copic Markers on the buildings,cable car, trees and grass.
Die Cut - Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles

3 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Hello Arlene! You now make me want this stamp since my son David is interning in SF this summer (he is enjoying all the sights). Love your beautiful inking and colors! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “All about Colors” Challenge! Hope you are having a great summer! Happy to see your entry :)

Helen Gullett said...

Arlene, this is fabulous! Love that city

Nicole said...

Is it magic sity wich appear just at the moment of sunset? I feel like that )