Sunday, December 4, 2016

Antique Poinsettia With Chocolate

I had so much fun making these Hershey Nugget chocolate boxes.  I had to find my Cameo again, so much on my desk.  Once I cleaned my desk, I was ready for December's challenge of "Anything but a Card".  I didn't want to go with a tag, but I wanted to make a some fun little containers and found the perfect thing.  I was able to use an 8 1/2" X 11 inch paper to cut the box and box wrap.  Stamping and sponging came to mind and I really like the way this turned out.  The colors just seem to burst from the paper, lots of watercolor effect without the water.  I tried other papers and added some of the leftovers from my homemade background panel.  Just looking at the chocolate here is giving me a chocolate high.
Trio of closed chocolate boxes
ha-poisettia-choc-trio-dec-4-2016
Close-up of box with box wrap - I hope this gives you some ideas.  
Antique Poinsettia combo

More chocolates in a much larger bag.
ha-picmonkeytuck-bag-w-poinsettia-dec-20-2016

A Close-up of the poinsettia on this bag.
Antique Poinsettia
Supplies:
Hero Arts Antique Poinsettia at a2z Scrapbooking
Hero Arts Paper Layering Antique Poinsettia frame cuts at a2z Scrapbooking
Silhouette Cameo and Silhouette Design Store for last box and Hershey's Nuggests veritcal box
Distress inks Abandoned Coral, Candied Apple, Shabby Shutters and Twisted Citron

Hershey's Nuggets - I ate some - shhhh - don't tell.

You can use code Arlene15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping).  If you need craft items that you don’t see in the store, don’t forget you can special order them here at the A2ZScrapbooking Store.  You can find this post at A2Z Scrapbooking.

 Hope you’ll join in our December Challenge of "Anything But A Card" with your Hero Arts stamps, dies and stencils. And, if you need some new supplies, don’t forget to shop at a2z Scrapbooking.
arlenea2zscrapbooking

1 comment:

Greta said...

Gorgeous coloring of the poinsettia, Arlene! Creative & beautiful ways to present gifts!