Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Die Cut Divas' Let It Snow

Join the Die Cut Divas for the Winter challenge here.

I've worked with some different dies (for me) and I have enjoyed putting them together to make a composite I do like.  I took the corner die-cut and laid it over the ornament and used it as a stencil, dabbing the distress paint onto the ornament.  I thought that would tie everything together.  Visit us at Die Cut Divas for more samples and to join in on the challenge for December.


Dies R Us



Close-up of ornament & die-cut showing one is the negative of the other.


Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles at Dies R Us
IO Dies Vintage Ornament at Dies R Us
Tutti Designs Snowflake Corner at Dies R Us
Cottage Cutz Le It SNow (Dies R Us has a lot of "Let it snow" sentiments here)
Distress Paint Broken China
Marvy's La Plume Gold
Vagabond die cut machine


No comments: