Saturday, March 3, 2018

A2Z Anything Goes Again with Butterflies & Spirals

Are you on social media? We are! Please join us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook? so you don't miss any fun promotions or new challenge announcements!
Hero Arts Monthly Challenge

 This is one of the few times I have not used a die cut machine, but I wanted a simple one layer card and used a monochrome color scheme.  I hadn't tried this technique of just putting a long post-it through a card and inking up the rest of the card in a long time and I like how this turned out.   I didn't want a long sentiment, so I searched for and found a short sentiment to go with the lovely soft butterfly.




Please join us in this month’s "Anything Goes" challenge for your chance at a free digital stamp AND, if you used Hero Arts, a $20 gift card to our Hero Arts store. Our current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar, and runs from the 1st to last day of the month

a2z scrapbooking store hero arts



The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code Arlene15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. If you're looking for a Hero Arts product you don't see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from with-in the shop.




1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Arlene, this is so creative and I love the autumn colours.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}